1. Happy Birthday To Bill Bernbach last week! He would have been 100 on August 13th. The famous adman is well known for advertisements such as, VW Think Small 1959, VW Lemon 1962, Levys Indian 1967, and the Burlington Sock Dance 1970. View the tribute here, and check out more ads of his. (via Creative Review)
2. Montreal Impact, the latest expansion team of Major League Soccer, got a new crest! It’s always a great thing to see how logos are presented, and this one takes the cake. What are your thoughts on the update? (via Brand New)
4. Beer Billboard Casts Long Shadow Newcastle ad and its 3,000 bottle caps come alive at night. A very creative and clever take on a billboard, this one should be the one to beat. Check out the billboard, and the making of videos. (via AdWeek)
5. Tropicana’s Premium Premium not premium enough – Lets hope this isn’t another repeat episode of when Tropicana tried to rebrand a few years ago. Check out the Images here. What do you think they could do to be more “premium?” (via thebrandgymblog)
7. For all of us, and for the entire U.S.A - I Will on September 11, Deutsch LA and MyGoodDeed partnered together to lead a non-profit organization that will pay tribute to all those who faced tragedy on September 11, 2011 through the “I Will” campaign. (via The Inspiration Room)
8. Axe (Lynx) set a world record with their recent advertisement – The most people in one shower. The trick? 152 gorgeous women and one guy – showering with Axe (Lynx) body wash of course. Watch the ad here. (via Creative Criminals)
10. Nike celebrates 40 years of the swoosh. Its amazing how a low budget logo, created by a student at the time helped to mold one of the biggest sporting goods companies in the world. Both Logo Design Love and Imprint have featured the celebration today.